Marketing touchpoints today are increasingly digital, and regardless of whether enterprises are small or large, customers can reach the company with a few clicks. Most purchasers today, gather information and research online options prior to meeting vendors. There is no information asymmetry anymore. Sales teams are expected to spend less time doing desk work, and more time on client selection, discussions and follow-ups. This puts the onus on marketing to build the brand and generate leads.
· B2B Brand building, content & digital marketing like creating research-based content for thought leadership (whitepapers, case studies, proposals, blogs etc.), and managing digital marketing campaigns. Influence prospects in their decision making, at various stages of purchase, and move them from ignorance (about our product) to awareness, consideration and purchase.
· Value-based marketing frameworks to help clients develop concept papers, feasibility, cost-benefit analysis for new products/solutions, pricing and proposal development for large projects
· Sales & marketing hacking/transformation: Use of technology in the marketing and sales cycle. Implementing agile methodologies and processes in marketing. Restructuring and aligning marketing and sales with strategy. Setting goals, measuring results and managing team performance.
· Growth, scaling and transformation of small and mid-size companies; co-create strategy with client by offering research-based insights; provide specialist knowledge support to leadership the CEO; assist with implementation, change management and interim management support to bridge capability gaps
· Capability building to grow and scale the company: Design and implement organization structure to align with strategy. Build capabilities in sales, marketing, operations in terms of work process design to leverage expertise and bring out innovation, align activities and behaviour with goals. Design and implement systems for operational governance and performance management
· Strategy, research and business planning, project feasibility studies, contracting and structuring for projects, JVs and alliances
· Interim management and implementation services to bridge and overcome the expertise gap that founders of small & mid-size companies often face. We bridge the gap between leadership and the next level in an organization by managing and hand holding teams in sales and marketing, mentoring and reviewing them for change and high performance.
Ever growing complexity of business models, hectic competitive activity and rapid change make it challenging to sense the environment and take decisions. The problem is even more compounded in the B2B context, where we need to predict the direction taken by our customer’s customer. Given the crunch for time, it is natural that managers focus on execution and budgets without considering competition, customers, non-customers, trends etc. We dig deep to provide our clients with information and analysis based on which they can act and decide. Our research focuses on macro matters like industry landscape, trends, competition and regulatory issues and more importantly on micro actionable information like customer perceptions and preferences, detailed competitor activity and strategies, evolving ecosystems, benchmarking, value creation, channels to go to market, pricing and value to customers.
For Large companies we undertake market research for problem identification and problem solving, based on which, strategy can be devised & implemented. We do qualitative, quantitative and primary research that will gather deep customer insights, competitor moves, channel scenario, industry & market landscape and trends, help in benchmarking and inputs to product innovation. We work on customer engagement insights and strategies, company surveys, sales force and channel audits, product development and competitive analysis.