Management Consulting Services
Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Sales
Growth, scaling and transformation of small and mid-size companies
- Strategy, research and business planning, project feasibility analysis, contracting and structuring for projects, JVs and alliances
- Co-create strategy with client by offering research-based insights;
- Provide specialist knowledge support to leadership the CEO;
- Assist with implementation, coaching, reviews, change management and interim management support to bridge capability gaps
Capability building to grow and scale the company
- Conduct audits to identify gaps, lack of alignment among functions
- Implementing Processes & frameworks –Build a high performance sales/marketing/ops functions, Design & implement Agile/scrum processes (from work planning to implementation/control, to achieving outcomes), Control process with data, causal analysis and resolution, Growth hacking & continuous improvement.
- Design and implement Operational governance systems: organization structures, work processes, performance management frameworks to align behaviour with strategy & cross-functional goals
• Primary / secondary research – Qualitative & quantitative, Focus groups & surveys
• Analysis of syndicated research & data
• Insight reports for Strategy
• Regular updates for Decision support
Problem identification research
- Discover what went wrong with your current approach in the market
- Market characteristics – What does your target segment really want? What messages do they like? What are their buying preferences?
- What are the problems faced by potential customers?
- What is the real market potential?
- What is the competition really like on the ground?
- Brand image perception – understand the problem and work to overcome it
- How are business trends affecting us (regulatory, social media, digital channels, etc)?
Problem solving research
- Business Growth: Understand customers better, segment and target them accurately, size the market segment, forecast sales etc. Explore new market & product opportunities
- Product research (throughout the product lifecycle) – test marketing, pricing/promotional research, distribution research etc.
- Decision Support: Brand tracking programs, competitor updates, consumer usage trends, benchmarking
- Sales and marketing effectiveness – collect & analyse data to monitor & provide insights, performance management, resource alignment, alerts and goal setting
- Insights, knowledge & reports for Decision making and Strategy