Management Consulting Services
Growth Strategy & implementation
Growth Strategy, Business model innovation and transformation for SME
- Identifying & bridging external gaps due to environment change (customers, technology, competition) in terms of product/solution and strategy alignment
- Co-create growth strategy with client by offering research-based insights
- Assist with implementation, coaching, reviews, change management and interim management support to bridge capability gaps
- Provide specialist knowledge support & bandwidth to the CEO
- Strategy, research and business planning, project feasibility analysis, contracting and structuring for projects, JVs and alliances
Capability building to grow and scale the company
- Conduct audits using standard frameworks to identify issues/problems such as internal gaps, lack of alignment among functions. Design solutions for implementation
- Assist leadership to overcome lack of multi-functional co-ordination, poor visibility/accountability of organizational activities, low productivity.
- Implement Processes & frameworks aligned with Strategy – build a high performance sales/marketing/ops functions, Design & implement Agile/scrum processes (from work planning to implementation/control, to achieving outcomes),
- Operational governance systems: organization structures, work processes, performance management frameworks, metrics to align behaviour with strategy & cross-functional goals, Control process with data, Growth hacking & continuous improvement.
- Primary / Secondary research
- Insight reports for Strategy
- Regular updates for Decision support
- Analysis of syndicated research & data
Problem identification research
- Discover what went wrong with your current approach in the market
- Market characteristics – What does your target segment really want? What messages do they like? What are their buying preferences?
- What are the problems faced by potential customers?
- What is the real market potential?
- What is the competition really like on the ground?
- Brand image perception – understand the problem and work to overcome it
- How are business trends affecting us (regulatory, social media, digital channels, etc)?
Problem solving research
- Business Growth: Understand customers better, segment and target them accurately, size the market segment, forecast sales etc. Explore new market & product opportunities
- Product research (throughout the product lifecycle) – test marketing, pricing/promotional research, distribution research etc.
- Decision Support: Brand tracking programs, competitor updates, consumer usage trends, benchmarking
- Sales and marketing effectiveness – collect & analyse data to monitor & provide insights, performance management, resource alignment, alerts and goal setting
- Insights, knowledge & reports for Decision making and Strategy